While on our website we may collect and process data about you. We use this data to ensure that you have the highest quality user experience while on magnetletters.com. We collect:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register, create a profile or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data that does not identify any personal details.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information collected to provide our products and services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods or products.
If you have previously purchased from us we may provide you details of similar products that may be of interest.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send to us electronically. Sending such data is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.